Lebedeva O.D., Achilov A.A.
Use of Non-Drug Methods in the Treatment of Patients with Arterial Hypertension
The aim of the study is to optimize the comprehensive treatment of patients with severe arterial hypertension, through the use of multicomponent rational antihypertensive pharmacotherapy, followed by the use of unloading therapeutic exercises. 32 men with severe arterial hypertension were examined. Initially, a clinical, instrumental and laboratory examination, registration of blood pressure and its 24-hour monitoring were carried out. The average daily systolic (ADBPsyst.) and average daily diastolic (ADBPdiast.) blood pressure were determined. A multicomponent rational antihypertensive pharmacotherapy, according to the clinical recommendations for the treatment of arterial hypertension was selected for all the patients. In at least 3 months after the selection of pharmacotherapy, the patients were divided into two groups, comparable in gender, age, severity of the condition, features of the disease course and medicamentous therapy. Patients of the 1st group (active treatment group) against the background of pharmacotherapy were prescribed unloading therapeutic exercises according to a patented technique. The 2nd group of patients continued to take pharmacotherapy and it was used as a baseline group. The average age in the 1st and 2nd groups was 46,3±6,8 and 43,6±7,2 years, respectively. Patients of the 1st group were prescribed unloading therapeutic exercises and in 3 months in both groups the ADBPsyst. and ADBPdiast. were compared. Initially, there was a significant increase in ADBPsyst. and ADBPdiast. compared to the normal range in both groups. These indicators in both groups differed insignificantly. In 3 months after pharmacotherapy, there was a significant decrease in ADsyst. and ADdiast. in both groups, but these indicators remained elevated and did not reach the target level. Then, in the 1st group, unloading therapeutic exercises were included in the comprehensive treatment. Patients of the 2nd group continued to receive pharmacotherapy. In 3 months after including unloading therapeutic exercises in the 1st group, there was a significant decrease in ADBP (syst. and diast.) not only in comparison with the initial data, but also with the data in 3 months after pharmacotherapy. In the 2nd group, these indicators did not change significantly compared to the three-month data. In 6 months, ADBPsyst. and ADBPdiast. in the 1st group were significantly lower compared to similar indicators in the 2nd group, which proves significant clinical effectiveness of unloading therapeutic exercises in patients of the 1st group. The results obtained confirm that patients with severe arterial hypertension have such types of disorders at the cellular-tissue and microcirculatory level that are not eliminated only by drug therapy. For their high-grade correction, along with multicomponent pharmacotherapy, it is necessary to include unloading therapeutic exercises. To optimize the treatment of severe arterial hypertension against the background of receiving multicomponent antihypertensive pharmacotherapy, it is recommended to include unloading therapeutic exercises in the therapeutic complex.
- Aronov D.M. Istoriya razvitiya kardioreabilitatsii v Rossii [History of cardiorehabilitation development in Russia]. Kardiologiya, 2018, vol. 58, no. 11S, pp. 14–21. DOI: 10.18087/cardio.2604.
- Aronov D.M., Kozlova L.V., Bubnova M.G. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i problemy kardioreabilitatsii v Rossii [The current state and problems of cardiorehabilitation in Russia]. CardioSomatika, 2017, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 5–9. DOI: 10.26442/2221-7185_8.3.5-9.
- Boitsov S.A., Balanova Yu.A., Shal’nova S.A., Deev A.D. i dr. Arterial’naya gipertoniya sredi lits 25–64 let: rasprostranennost’, osvedomlennost’, lechenie i kontrol’. Po materialam issledovaniya ESSE [Arterial hypertension among people aged 25-64 years: prevalence, awareness, treatment and control. Based on the materials of the research ESSAY]. Kardiovaskulyarnaya terapiya i profilaktika, 2014, vol. 4, pp. 4–14. DOI: 10.15829/1728-8800-2014-4-4-14.
- Bubnova M.G., Aronov D.M. Kardioreabilitatsiya: etapy, printsipy i mezhdunarodnaya klassifikatsiya funktsionirovaniya (MKF) [Cardiorehabilitation: stages, principles and international classification of functioning (ICF)]. Profilakticheskaya meditsina, 2020, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 40–49. DOI: 10.17116/profmed20202305140.
- Dmitriev V.K., Radzievskii S.A., Fisenko L.A., Lebedeva O.D. Tserebral’no-vegetativnye sootnosheniya u bol’nykh gipertonicheskoi bolezn’yu rannikh stadii v protsesse refleksoterapii [Cerebral-vegetative relations in patients with early-stage hypertension in the process of reflexotherapy]. Kardiologiya, 1990, no. 1, pp. 35–38.
- Kobalava Zh.D., Konradi A.O., Nedogoda S.V. Arterial’naya gipertenziya u vzroslykh. Klinicheskie rekomendatsii 2020 [Arterial hypertension in adults. Clinical Recommendations 2020]. Rossiiskii kardiologicheskii zhurnal, 2020, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 149–218. DOI: 10.15829/1560-4071-2020-3-3786.
- Kontsevaya A.V., Romanenko T.S., Vygodin V.A., Fitilev S.B. Farmakoepidemiologiya i effektivnost’ antigipertenzivnoi terapii v real’noi praktike spetsializirovan-nogo kardiologicheskogo uchrezhdeniya [Pharmacoepidemiology and effectiveness of antihypertensive therapy in the real practice of a specialized cardiological institution]. Ratsional’naya farmakoterapiya v kardiologii, 2015, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 8–17. DOI: 10.20996/1819-6446-2015-11-18-17.
- Kul’chitskaya D.B., Kolbakhova S.N. Nemedikamentoznye metody lecheniya bol’nykh s arterial’noi gipertenziei [Non-drug methods of treatment of patients with arterial hypertension]. Vestnik vosstanovitel’noi meditsiny, 2020, no. 3(97), pp. 65–68.
- Miroshnikov A.B., Smolenskii A.V., Formenov A.D. Novye vozmozhnosti fizicheskoi reabilitatsii atletov silovykh vidov sporta s essentsial’noi gipertenziei: randomi-zirovannoe kontroliruemoe issledovanie [New opportunities for physical rehabilitation of athletes of power sports with essential hypertension: a randomized controlled trial]. Vestnik vosstanovitel’noi meditsiny, 2020, no. 3(97), pp. 76–82.
- Mishina I.E., Sarana A.M., Mikhailovskaya T.V., Ivanova G.E. Printsipy naznacheniya aerobnykh fizicheskikh trenirovok pri provedenii ambulatornoi kardioreabilitatsii [Principles of the appointment of aerobic physical training during outpatient cardiorehabilitation]. Vestnik vosstanovitel’noi meditsiny, 2020, no. 3(97), pp. 83–95.
- Muromtseva G.A., Kontsevaya A.V., Konstantinov V.V., Artamonova G.V. i dr. Raspro-stranennost’ faktorov riska neinfektsionnykh zabolevanii v rossiiskoi populyatsii v 2012–2013 gg. rezul’taty issledovaniya ESSE-RF [Prevalence of risk factors for non-communicable diseases in the Russian population in 2012–2013. results of the ESSAY-RF study]. Kardiovaskulyarnaya terapiya i profilaktika, 2014, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 4–11. DOI: 10.15829/1728-8800-2014-6-4-11.
- Nikiforova T.I., Lebedeva O.D., Rykov S.V., Belov A.S. Sovremennye kompleksnye tekhnologii reabilitatsii i profilaktiki u bol’nykh arterial’noi gipertenziei [Modern complex technologies of rehabilitation and prevention in patients with arterial hypertension]. Voprosy kurortologii, fizioterapii i lechebnoi fizicheskoi kul’tury, 2013, vol. 90, no. 6, pp. 52–58.
- Shlyakhto V., ed., Oganov R.G., Shal’nova S.A., Maslennikova G.Ya. Epidemiologiya i profilaktika serdechno-sosudistykh zabolevanii. Kardiologiya: natsional’noe rukovodstvo. 2-e izd., pererab. I dop. [Epidemiology and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Cardiology: a national guide. 2nd ed.]. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media Publ., 2019, pp. 173–195.
- Rykov S.V., Lebedeva O.D., L’vova N.V., Tupitsyna Yu.Yu. Nemedikamentoznye metody v lechenii bol’nykh ishemicheskoi bolezn’yu serdtsa [Non-drug methods in the treatment of patients with coronary heart disease].Spravochnik vracha obshchei praktiki, 2014, no. 4, pp. 9–15.
- Achilov A.A. Sposob profilaktiki, lecheniya i regressii gipertonicheskoi bolezni, ateroskleroza, ishemicheskoi bolezni serdtsa, nedostatochnosti krovoobrashcheniya [The method of prevention, treatment and regression of hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, circulatory insufficiency]. Patent RF, no. 2245700, 2005.
- Achilov A.A. Sposob razgruzki raboty serdtsa, uvelichenie krovotoka, vosstanovlenie i so-khranenie rezervnoi i obshchei obmennoi poverkhnosti kapillyarov v razlichnykh oblastyakh organizma na urovne regionarnoi gemodinamiki [The method of unloading the work of the heart, increasing blood flow, restoring and storing the reserve and total exchange surface of capillaries in various areas of the body at the level of regional hemodynamics: Eurasian pat. 004621]. Patent № 200300343, 2004.
- Chazova I.E., Aksenova A.V., Oshchepkova E.V. Osobennosti techeniya arterial’noi gi-pertonii u muzhchin i zhenshchin (po dannym natsional’nogo registra arterial’noi gipertonii) [Features of the course of arterial hypertension in men and women (according to the national register of arterial hypertension)]. Terapevticheskii arkhiv, 2019, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 4–12. DOI: 10.26442/00403660.2019.01.000021.
- Chazova I.E., Zhernakova Yu.V. Klinicheskie rekomendatsii. Diagnostika i lechenie arterial’noi gipertonii [Clinical recommendations. Diagnosis and treatment of arterial hypertension]. Sistemnye gipertenzii, 2019, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 6–31. DOI: 10.26442/2075082X.2019.1.190179.
- Cataldi M., di Geronimo O., Trio R., Scotti A., Memoli A., Capone D., Guida B. Utilization of antihypertensive drugs in obesity-related hypertension: a retrospective observational study in a cohort of patients from Southern Italy. BMC PharmacolToxicol., 2016, vol. 17, p. 9. DOI: 10.1186/s40360-016-0055-z.
- Di Daniele N. Therapeutic approaches of uncomplicated arterial hypertension in pa-tients with COPD. PulmPharmacolTher., 2015, vol. 5, pp. 1–7. DOI: 10.1016/j.pupt.2015.09.004.
- Jordan J. Pathophysiology of hypertension :what are our current concepts? Internist, 2015, vol. 56, pp. 219–223. DOI: 10.1007/s00108-014-3572-0.
- Kario K., Thijs L., Staessen J.A. Blood Pressure Measurement and Treatment Decisions. Circulation Research, 2019, vol. 124(7), pp. 990–1008. DOI: 10.1161/circresaha.118.313219.
- Kobayashi K., Sato K., Hatori N., Miyakawa M. A questionnaire survey of general practi-tioners in Japan’s Kanagawa Prefecture for the Japanese Society of Hypertension Guidelines for the Management of Hypertension 2014. ClinExpHypertens., 2017, vol. 39(8), pp. 705–710. DOI: 10.1080/10641963.2017.1313852.
- Radzievsky S.A., Lebedeva O.D., Fisenko L.A., Majskaja S.A. Function of myocardial contraction and relaxation in essential hypertension in dynamics of acupuncture therapy. American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1989, vol. 17, no. 3-4, pp. 111–117.
- Ramalingam L., Menicdiwela K., LeMieux M. et al. The renin angiotensin system, oxidative stress and mitochondrial function in obesity and insulin resistance. BiochimBiophesactaMol Basis Dis., 2017, vol. 186363(5), pp. 1106–1114. DOI: 10.1016/j.bbadis.2016.07.019.
- Singh K.D., Karmic S.S. Angiotensi II receptors: structure-function and drug discovery. GPCRs. AcadenicPress, 2020, pp. 415–427. DOI: 10.1016?B978-0-12-816228-6.00020-9.
- Tocci G., Cicero A.F., Salvetti M., Musumeci M.B., Ferrucci A., Borghi C., Volpe M. Atti-tudes and preferences for the clinical management of hypertension and hypertension-related cerebrovascular disease in the general practice: results of the Italian hypertension and brain survey. ClinHypertens., 2017, vol. 23, p. 10. DOI: 10.1186/s40885-017-0066-0.
- Wermelt J.A., Schunkert H. Management der arteriellen Hypertonie [Management of ar-terial hypertension]. Herz, 2017, vol. 42(5), pp. 515–526. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00059-017-4574-1.
- Xia N., Li H. The role of perivascular adipose tissue in obesity-induced vascular dys-function. Br J Pharmacol., 2017, vol. 174(20), pp. 3425–3442. DOI: 10.1111/bph.13650.
- Lebedeva Olga D.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Chief Researcher of the Department of Physiotherapy and Reflexotherapy, National Medical Research Center for Rehabilitation and Balneology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Russia, Moscow (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4435-2273)
- Achilov Abduahat A.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Head of the Department of Outpatient Laser Medicine, O.K. Skobelkin State Medical Center of the FMBA of Russia, Russia, Moscow (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7220-246X)
Lebedeva O.D., Achilov A.A. Use of Non-Drug Methods in the Treatment of Patients with Arterial Hypertension [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2021. – №3. P. 10-17. – URL: https://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2021/3/2/. DOI: 10.47026/2413-4864-2021-3-10-17.