Sapozhnikova E., Danilova M., Sapozhnikov M.
Rates of lung tissue changes in people with postural abnormality according to fluorography examination findings
Scoliotic spinal deformation (SSD) is a common pathology of the musculo-skeletal system among children and adults. Besides the cosmetic defect SSD may have a negative influence on internal organs functioning, and subsequently, contribute to the development of morphological changes. Literary sources widely discuss the problem of scoliosis and scoliotic spinal deformity in children and adolescents, but few works are devoted to long-term consequences of this common pathology. The aim of the investigation was to study the incidence of lung tissue changes in people with postural abnormality according to X-ray studies. 978 chest X-ray pictures of people who passed a preventive examination at Budgetary Institution “Second Municipal Hospital” of Public Health Ministry of the Chuvash Republic were examined. High rates of SSD were revealed among the surveyed which are comparable with literary data. A consistent increase in the incidence of pulmonary tissue changes with age in groups of subjects was found out. The correlation analysis performed by us revealed a direct meaningful relationship between scoliotic spinal deformity and changes in lung tissue in the group of subjects, which confirms the effect of scoliotic spinal deformity on the development of morphological changes in the lungs.
- Artemov D.N. Diagnostika i korrektsiya narushenii osanki u shkol’nikov: dis. … d-ra med. nauk [Diagnosis and correction of posture disorders in school children. Diss. Abstract]. Mosсow, 2007, 148 p.
- Aukhadeev E.I., Sergeeva O.B., Plekhanova G.M., Vakhlamova T.V. Narusheniya osanki u shkol’nikov raznykh vozrastnykh grupp [Disorders of posture in schoolchildren of different age groups]. Vertebronevrologiya, 2004, no. 3, pp. 32–34.
- Bal’ L.B., Mikhailov A.N. K voprosu o motivatsii k zanyatiyam fizkul’turoi detei mladshego shkol’nogo vozrasta [To the question of motivation for physical education of children of primary school age]. Zdorov’e i fizicheskoe vospitanie detei i podrostkov: materшфдн nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunarod., uchastiem [Proc. of Rus. Sci. Conf. «Health and physical education of children and dolescents»]. Moscow, 2003, 15 p.
- Batyasov Yu.I., Batyasov V.Yu., Gaziev A.G. Effektivnost’ konservativnogo lecheniya narushenii osanki u shkol’nikov [Efficiency of conservative treatment of postural disorders in schoolchildren]. Vertebronevrologiya, 2004, no. 1, pp. 12–14.
- Vasil’ev A.I. Degenerativnyi skolioz: obzor mirovoi literatury [Degenerative Scoliosis: A Review of World Literature]. Khirurgiya pozvonochnika, 2016, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 56–65.
- Vasyura A.S., Novikov V.V., Mikhailovskii M.V. Nekotorye osobennosti operativnogo lecheniya tyazhelykh form idiopaticheskogo skolioza podrostkov [Some features of surgical treatment of severe forms of idiopathic scoliosis of adolescents]. Khirurgiya pozvonochnika, 2006, no. 3, pp. 29–37.
- Enaldieva R.V. Kliniko-funktsional’naya otsenka i obosnovanie korrektsii narushenii kardiogemodinamiki pri skolioticheskoi bolezni: avtoref. dis. … d-ra med. nauk [Clinical and functional evaluation and rationale for correction of cardiohemodynamics disturbances in scoliotic. Diss. Abstract]. Moscow, 2007, 49 p.
- Klyuev M.E., Burovykh A.N. Gibkost’ i myshechnaya sila u detei s narusheniyami osanki [Flexibility and muscle strength in children with impaired posture]. In: Sovershenstvovaniya form i metodov upravleniya protsessom fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Perfection of forms and methods of managing the process of physical education]. Omsk, 2010, pp. 109–110.
- Korshunova K.V., Sutyagina P.A., Mogil’nikov Yu.V. Asimmetrichnaya nagruzka pri zanyatiyakh sportom, kak faktor, sposobstvuyushchii razvitiyu skolioza i narushenii osanki [Asymmetric load in sports, as a factor contributing to the development of scoliosis and posture disorders]. Sovremennye zdorov’esberegayushchie tekhnologii, 2017, no. 4, pp. 303–311.
- Sarnadskii V.N., Mikhailovskii M.V., Sadovaya T.N., Orlova T.N., Kuznetsov S.B. Rasprostranennost’ struktural’nogo skolioza sredi shkol’nikov Novosibirska po dannym komp’yuternoi topografii [The prevalence of structural scoliosis among schoolchildren in Novosibirsk according to computer topography]. Byulleten’ sibirskoi meditsiny, 2017, no. 16, pp. 80–91.
- Smekalenkov O.A. Obosnovanie mobiliziruyushchikh vmeshatel’stv v lechenii patsientov s rigidnym skoliozom: dis. dok. med.nauk [Rationale for mobilizing interventions in the treatment of patients with rigid scoliosis. Diss. Abstract]. St. Peterburg, 2013.
- Soshnikova E.V., Il’yasevich I.A., Tesakov D.K. Osobennosti patologicheskogo izmeneniya funktsii vneshnego dykhaniya u patsientov s khirurgicheskimi deformatsiyami pozvonochnika pri skolioze skolioze [Peculiarities of pathological changes in the function of external respiration in patients with surgical deformities of the spine in scoliosis]. Ul’yanovskii mediko-biologicheskii zhurnal, 2016, no. 4, pp. 65–66.
- Tesakov D.K., Tesakova D.D. Rentgenologicheskaya otsenka skolioticheskoi deformatsii pozvonochnika v sagittal’noi ploskosti [Radiographic assessment of scoliotic deformity of the spine in the sagittal plane]. Problemy zdorov’ya i ekologii, 2008, no. 2, pp. 94–100.
- Tsybikzhapova M.V. Narusheniya osanki u detei v sovremennoi shkole [Violations of posture in children in a modern school]. Voprosy sovremennoi pediatrii, 2006, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 628–629.
- Chernozemov V.G. Funktsional’nye vozmozhnosti sistemy vneshnego dykhaniya pri skolioticheskoi bolezni u shkol’nikov – zhitelei Evropeiskogo Severa Rossii [Functional capabilities of the external respiration system in case of scoliotic disease in schoolchildren living in the European North of Russia]. Ekologiya cheloveka, 2005, no. 12, pp. 22–24.
- Danilova Maria
- medical student, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Sapozhnikov Sergey P.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Head of the Department of Medical Biology with a course in Microbiology and Virology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0967-7192)
- Sapozhnikova Evgeniya Valentinovna
- candidate of medical sciences, internal diseases with a course of radiation diagnosis department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Sapozhnikova E., Danilova M., Sapozhnikov M. Rates of lung tissue changes in people with postural abnormality according to fluorography examination findings [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2018. – №4. P. 40-46. – URL: https://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2018/4/5/.