Mukhamedzhanova L., Egorov M.
Impact of indicators of regenerative potential defects in the epithelization of the mucous membrane and red lip line
The purpose of the work was to study the causes of chronic crack of the lip, as well as to identify factors involved in the chronicity of the process. With the help of immunohisto-chemical methods there were studied 70 patients (biopsy samples from the surface of the lips) to determine the degree of expression of the biomarker Ki-67 as an indicator of regenerative potential of epithelial cells of red lip line. It was found that patients burdened inflammatory and destructive periodontal disease, that have plush lips, the presence of traumatic agent in the oral cavity against the lips are more prone to chronic cracked lips. It was revealed that the highest rate of the biomarker Ki-67 in tissues of the red lip line of the lips gives an indication of the high regenerative potential, but there is a «red zone», after which the process should be seen as a sign of malignant transformation.
- Beleva N.S. Sovershenstvovanie diagnostiki i kompleksnogo lecheniya v sisteme dispanseri-zatsii bol’nykh krasnym ploskim lishaem slizistoi obolochki polosti rta: avtoref. dis. … kand. med. nauk [Improving the diagnosis and treatment of complex medical examination of the system of patients lichen planus of the oral mucosa. Abstract of PhD thesis]. Perm, 2010, 23 p.
- Bityutskii P.G. Diagnostika i lechenie raka nizhnei chasti guby [Diagnosis and treatment of the bottom of the lip cancer]. Meditsinskaya konsul’tatsiya [Medical consultation], 1997, no. 3, pp. 29–36
- Brusenina N.D., Rybalkina E.A. Zabolevaniya gub [Diseases of lips]. Moscow, MIA Publ., 2005, 186 p.
- Bulyakov, R.T. Obosnovanie i podkhody k profilaktike raka slizistoi polosti rta, yazyka, guby: dis. … kand. med. nauk [Rationale for and approaches to the prevention of cancer of the oral mucosa, tongue, lips. Diss.]. Ufa, 2003, 21 p.
- Vinogradov I.Yu. Kliniko-morfologicheskie faktory prognoza pri rake nizhnei guby i ikh vliyanie na rezul’taty lecheniya: avtoref. dis. … kand. med. nauk [Clinico-morphological prognostic factors in cancer of the lower lip, and their impact on health outcomes. Abstract of PhD thesis]. Ryazan, 2003, 22 p.
- Delektorskaya V.V. Immunogistokhimicheskoe issledovanie ekspressii E-kadgerina, beta-katenina i CD44v6 v kletkakh pervichnogo raka tolstoi kishki i ego metastazov [Immunohistochemical study expression E-cadherin and beta-catenin in cells CD44v6 primary colon cancer and its metastases]. Arkhiv patologii, 2005, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 34–38.
- Kamyshnikov V.S. Onkomarkery: metody opredeleniya, referentnye znacheniya, interpretatsiya testov [Tumor markers: the methods of determining reference values, the interpretation of tests]. Moscow, MEDpress-inform Publ., 2001, 128 p.
- Kochurova, E.V. Znachenie onkomarkerov slyunnoi zhidkosti pri ploskokletochnom rake organov polosti rta: dis. … kand. med. nauk [Value of tumor markers of salivary fluid with squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Diss.]. Moscow, 2009, 104 p.
- Acay R.R., Felizzola C.R. Evaluation of proliferative potential in oral lichen planus and oral lichenoid lesions using immunohistochemical expression of p53 and Ki67. Oral Oncol., 2006, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 475–480.
- Brown C.G., Wingard Clinical conseguences of oral mucositis. Oncol. Nurs., 2004, no. 20(1), pp. 16–21.
- De Sousa F.A., Paradella T.C., Carvalho Y.R. Comparative analysis of the expression of proliferating cell nuclear antigen, p53, bax, and bcl-2 in oral lichen planus and oral squamous cell carcinoma. Annals оf Diagnostic Pathology, 2009, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 308–312.
- Ebrahimi M., Boldrup L., Wahlin Y.B. Decreased expression of the p63 related proteins beta-catenin, E-cadherin and EGFR in oral lichen planus. Oncol., 2008, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 634–638.
- Ibrahim S.O., Johannessen A.C., Vasstrand E.N. et al. Immunohistochemical detection of p53 in archival formalin-fixed tissues of lip and intraoral sguamous cell carcinomas from Norway. APMIS, 1997, no. 10, pp. 757–764.
- Kyzas P.A., Stefanou D., Agnanntis N.J. Immunohistochemical expression of vascular endothelial growth factor correlates with positive surgical margins and recurrence in T1 and T2 sguamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the lower lip. Oral Oncol., 2004, no. 9, pp. 941–947.
- Murti P.R. Р53 expression in oral precancer as a marker for malignant potential. оf Oral Pathology & Medicine, 1998, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 191–196.
- Ostwald C., Hillmann P., Schweder J. et al. P53 mutational spectra are different between sgumous-cell carcinomas of the lip and the oral cavity. Int J. Cancer., 2000, no. 1, pp. 82–86.
- Spira A., Beane J., Pinto-Plata V. et al. Gene Expression Profiling of Human Lung Tissue from Smokers with Severe Emphysema. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol., 2004, no. 31(6), pp. 601–610.
- Mukhamedzhanova Lyubov R.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Department of Propaedeutics of Dental Diseases and New Technologies, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0752-6497)
- Egorov Mikhail A.
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Assistant Lecturer, Department
of Рropeаdeutics of Dental Diseases and New Technologies, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Mukhamedzhanova L., Egorov M. Impact of indicators of regenerative potential defects in the epithelization of the mucous membrane and red lip line [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2016. – №1. P. 23-28. – URL: https://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2016/1/3/.