Bushueva E., Gerasimova I., Denisova T., Sokolova I
The impact of perinatal factors on the infants’ growth and morbidity
It has been made the phenotypic evaluation of infants’ health taking into account the influence of social, hygienic, medical, organizational and biological risk factors. The history and health status of the children born at term of 37–41 weeks of gestation have been analyzed. Children with hypotrophic variant of intrauterine growth retardation were selected for Group I. Group II consists of children born between 10% and 90% centiles that is with average indicators (control group), group III consists of the children with birth weight above the 90% centiles (the group of children with large birth weight). The study showed that the level of physical development, morbidity vary in infants depending on birth weight.
- Baleva L.S., Lapin Yu.E., Yakovlev T.V. Meditsinskie i sotsial’nye problemy formirovaniya zdorov’ya detei v megapolise [Medical and social problems of formation of health of children in the city]. IV Vserossiiskii kongress «Sovremennye tekhnologii v pediatrii i detskoi khirurgii» (Moskva, 25-27 oktyabrya 2005) [IV Russian Congress “Modern technologies in pediatrics and pediatric surgery” (Moscow, 25-27 October 2005)]. Moscow, 2005, pp. 283–284.
- Baranov A.A., Al’bitskii V.Yu., Zelinskaya D.I., Terletskaya R.N. Invalidnost’ detskogo naseleniya Rossii. [The disability of the child population in Russia]. Moscow, 2008. 230 p.
- Baranov A.A., Al’bitskii V.Yu., Il’in A.G. Osnovnye puti snizheniya mladencheskoi i detskoi smertnosti v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [The disability of the child population in Russia]. [Development Center intersectoral programs]. Moscow, 2008, no. 12, pp. 5–13.
- Baranov A.A., Kuchma V.R., Sukhareva L.M. Otsenka sostoyaniya zdorov’ya detei. Novye podkhody k profilakticheskoi i ozdorovitel’noi rabote v obrazovatel’nykh uchrezhdeniyakh [Assessment of children’s health. New approaches to preventive and promotive work in educational institutions]. Moscow, 2008, 432 s.
- Baranov A.A., Lapin Yu.E., Yakovleva T.V. Aktual’nye voprosy zakonodatel’nogo obespecheniya okhrany zdorov’ya detei v Rossiiskoi Federatsii. [The main ways of reducing infant and child mortality in the Russian Federation]. Spravochnik pediatra. [Directory pediatrician]. Moscow, 2006, 62 p.
- Belyaeva I.A., Yatsyk G.V., Bombardirova E.P., Stepanov A.A. Funktsional’nye so-stoyaniya osnovnykh sistem zhiznedeyatel’nosti organizma novorozhdennykh [The functional state of the main systems of the body’s vital functions of newborns]. Rossiiskii pediatricheskii zhurnal [Russian Journal of Pediatrics], 2007, no. 3, pp. 49–54.
- Zubova E.P. Nasybullina N.N, Khuzieva G.M., Sadykov M.M. Otsenka sostoyaniya zdorov’ya detei rannego vozrasta v ramkakh abilitatsii na ambulatorno-poliklinicheskom etape [Assessment of the health of young children in the framework of rehabilitation outpatient stage]. Prakticheskaya meditsina [Practical Medicine], 2013, no. 6(75), pp. 19–24.
- Prakhin E.I., Gritsinskaya V.L. Kharakteristika metodov otsenki fizicheskogo razvitiya detei [Characteristics of methods for assessing children’s physical development ]. Pediatriya [Pediatrics], 2004, no. 2, pp. 60–62.
- Shchepin O.P., Kupeeva I.A., Shchepin V.O., Kokorina E.P. Sovremennye regional’nye osobennosti zdorov’ya naseleniya i zdravookhraneniya v Rossii [Modern features of regional public health and health care in Russia]. Moscow, Meditsina Publ., 2007, 360 p.
- Bushueva Elvira Valerianovna
- doctor of medicine, pediatrics and pediatric surgery department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Gerasimova Ludmila Ivanovna
- doctor of medical sciences, professor, public health and health organization department head, rector, Institute for the Improvement of Physicians, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Denisova Tamara G.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0517-2632)
- Sokolova Irina Sergeevna
- pediatrics department resident, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Bushueva E., Gerasimova I., Denisova T., Sokolova I The impact of perinatal factors on the infants’ growth and morbidity [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2015. – №4. P. 10-16. – URL: https://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2015/4/2/.