Moscovskiy A., Urukov Yu., Viktorov V., Moscovskaya O., Petrov A., Semiletova T. , Golubeva S.
Studying neurotransmitter status of mast cells in tooth pulp inflammation
The aim of this work was to study bioamine-containing structures of the tooth pulp in a healthy adult, in dental caries and its complications in conjunction with periodontitis. Histochemical methods were used to monitor the condition and to identify mature heparin in tissues and mast cells. In dental caries, acute pulpitis the number of MCs increases, with prevalence of β-metachromatic degranulating forms that “implement their programme”. They have a saphraninophilic cytoplasm and an alcianophilic nucleus. In chronic pulpitis, a reduction in the total number of MCs was revealed. Among them, the “ending to implement the program” and “abortively dying” forms of cells predominate. MCs show alcianophilia of granules, they often look exhausted, they give a weak reaction for lipids and are characterized by glimmering under the fluorescent microscope. The presence of these forms of MCs in chronic inflammation indicates "aging" of MCs population, which contributes to the depletion of the neurotransmitter system in the tooth pulp.
- Gemonov V.V., Lavrova E.N., Falin L.I. Razvitie organov polosti rta i zubov[Development of organs of oral cavity and teeth]. Moscow, Medicina Publ., 2002, 185 p.
- Bykov V.L. Gistologiya i ehmbriologiya organov polosti rta cheloveka [Histology and embryology of organs of oral cavity of man]. St. Petersburg, Special literature Publ., 1998, 248 p.
- Moskovskiy A.V. Kharakteristika razvitiya zuba cheloveka v antenatal’nom periode (lyuminestsentno-gistokhimicheskoe issledovanie))[Characteristic of the development of human teeth in the antenatal period (luminescent-histochemical study)]. Morfologiya [Morphology], 2005, no. 6, pp. 45–49.
- Bhingare A.C., Ohno T., Tomura M., Zhang C., Aramaki O., Otsuki M., Tagami J., Azuma M. Dental pulp dendritic cells migrate to regional lymph nodes. Dent Res., 2014, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 288–293.
- Bruno K.F., Silva J.A., Silva T.A., Batista A.C., Alencar A.H., Estrela C. Characterization of inflammatory cell infiltrate in human dental pulpitis. Endod., 2010, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 1013–1021.
- Durutürk L., Sarı S., Sengül A. Immunocompetent cell level as a diagnostic reference for pulpal pathosis of primary teeth. Arch Oral Biol., 2013, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 1517–1522.
- Gaudin A., Renard E., Hill M., Bouchet-Delbos L., Bienvenu-Louvet G., Farges J.C., Cuturi M.C., Alliot-Licht B. Phenotypic analysis of immunocompetent cells in healthy human dental pulp. Endod., 2015, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 621–627.
- Guven G., Altun C., Gunhan O., Guurbuz T., Basak F., Akbulut E., Cehreli Z.C. Co-expression of cyclooxyge-. nase-2 and vascular endothelial growth factor in inflamed human pulp: an immunohistochemical study. Endod., 2007, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 2071–2084.
- Hahn C.L., Liewehr F.R. Update on the adaptive immune responses of the dental pulp. Endod., 2007, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 773–781.
- Rhodus N.L. Oral Healthy and sistemic health. Med., 2005, vol. 88, no. 10, pp. 30–34.
- Rodd H.D., Boissonade F.M. Vascular status in human primary and permanent teeth in health and disease. J. Oral Sci., 2005, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 128–134.
- Golubeva Svetlana Vyacheslavovna
- clinic № 3 dentist-therapist, City Dental Clinic, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Petrov Alexander Polikarpovich
- self-financing unit head, City Dental Clinic, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Semiletova Tatyana Valentinovna
- polyclinic № 3 therapeutic department head, City Dental Clinic, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Viktorov Vladimir Nikolaevich
- candidate of medical sciences, orthopaedic dentistry and orthodontics department associate professor , Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Urukov Yury N.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Prosthetic Dentistry and Orthodontics, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Moskovskaya Olesya I.
- Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Medical Biology with a Course in Microbiology and Virology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary )
- Moskovsky Alexander Vladimirovich
- doctor of medical sciences, orthopaedic dentistry and orthodontics department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Moscovskiy A., Urukov Yu., Viktorov V., Moscovskaya O., Petrov A., Semiletova T. , Golubeva S. Studying neurotransmitter status of mast cells in tooth pulp inflammation [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2018. – №4. P. 47-52. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2018/4/6/.