UDC: 612-017.2: 612-057.875
System approach to optimization of mechanisms of adaptation of junior students to training conditions in Higher Education Institution
Aim of scientific substantiation of physiological approach system to improvement of 1-2 courses students' adaptation of to training conditions in the higher school by means of use biologically active substances «Selenes+» active agent, physical activity and a preventive light therapy is set. We used modern physical methods of studying the anthropometric indicators, as well as hematological and biochemical profiles of the organism. Efficiency of system approach to optimization of physiological mechanisms of adaptation of students taking into account regional features of microelement security; social and economic conditions; features of teaching process in higher education; to an assessment of a condition of functional systems before, during and after influence of the modelled factors is shown.
- Garmaeva S.B., Reshetnik L.A. Korrektsiya iodnogo i selenovogo defitsita u detei grudnogo i rannego vozrasta [Correction of iodic and selenic deficiency at children of chest and early age]. Mikroelementy v meditsine [Microcells in medicine], 2012, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 7–13.
- Golubkina N.A., Shirokov D.V. Kharakteristika pishchevoi tsepi perenosa selena v usloviyakh Chuvashii [Characteristics of food chain transfer of selenium in conditions of Chuvashia]. Mikroelementy v meditsine [Microcells in medicine], 2003, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 11–15.
- Grishanov A. V., Kiku P.F., Sakharova O.B. Cistemnaya otsenka faktorov, okazyvayushchikh vliyanie na sostoyanie zdorov’ya studentov Dal’nevostochnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [System assessment of factors affecting the health status of students of far Eastern State University]. Informatika i sistemy upravleniya [Informatics and control systems], 2010, no. 2, pp.195–198.
- Konovalova G. M., Sevryukova G. A. Vuz, zdorov’e i problemy adaptatsii [University Health and adaptation problems]. Volgograd, 2011, 158 p.
- Tarasova L.V., Khokhlova E.A., Stepashina T.E. Sravnitel’naya otsenka osobennostei pitaniya prakticheski zdorovykh zhitelei Chuvashskoi Respubliki i patsientov s yazvennoi bolezn’yu dvenadtsatiperstnoi kishki kak vazhnaya sostavlyayushchaya profilakticheskoi raboty vracha obshchei praktiki [Comparative evaluation of characteristics of nutrition healthy residents of the Chuvash Republic and patients with duodenal ulcer as an important part of preventive work GP]. Kubanskii nauchnyi meditsinskii vestnik [Kuban scientific medical bulletin], 2011, no. 2, pp. 161–164.
- Panikhina A.V., Bortsova O.P., Shukanov A.A. Dynamics of physiological status of female students using additional fitness aerobics and biopreparation «Selenes+». Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2013, no. 4, р. 2.
- Nikulina Anna Vitalievna
- candidate of biological sciences, agricultural chemistry and ecology department associate professor, Chuvash State Agricultural Academy, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Nikulina A. System approach to optimization of mechanisms of adaptation of junior students to training conditions in Higher Education Institution [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2015. – №4. P. 24-28. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2015/4/4/.