Sapozhnikov S., Golenkov A., Kozlov V.
Scientometric analysis of biomedical publications Chuvashia's scientists, indexed in WoS and Scopus (2014–2018)
Scientific publications are currently the criteria for assessing the qualification of employees, the innovative potential and research activities of the University as a whole. First of all, publication activity in scientific journals indexed in Web of Science and Scopus databases is taken into account. 130 journal articles published by lecturers of the Chuvash State University medical faculty during the period from 2014 to 2018 were analyzed. On average, about 30 articles were published in high–ranking journals, more than 90% – in the Russian-language periodicals. Of these, 50% (65) were devoted to morphological studies (22), 19% – to therapy (18), gerontology (15) and ophthalmology (10; the remaining publications are distributed among 17 specializations. The article’s attractiveness for its viewing and citing depended on the semantic capacity (the length) of the title (negative correlation). The number of views was reflected by the article’s citation rate, the number of authors influenced its volume (positive correlations).
- Bedoreva I.Yu., Kazakov R.A., Shalygina L.S., Mamonova E.V., Gusev A.F. Optimizatsiya nauchnoi deyatel’nosti meditsinskoi organizatsii na osnove printsipov menedzhmenta kachestva [Optimization of scientific activity of the medical organization on the basis of the principles of quality management]. Vestnik Roszdravnadzora [Bulletin of Roszdravnadzor], 2014, no. 6, pp. 24–32.
- Eremenko T.V. Indikatory publikatsionnoi aktivnosti regional’nogo nauchnogo soobshchestva: postanovka problemy [Indicators of regional scientific community publication activity]. Nauchnye i tekhnicheskie biblioteki [Scientific and technical libraries], 2018, no. 1, pp. 43–50.
- Kak opublikovat’ stat’yu v inostrannom zhurnale: metod. ukazaniya [How to publish an article in a foreign journal: method. directions]. Moscow, 2015, 58 p.
- Pavlovska E. Metody bibliometricheskogo analiza nauchnykh publikatsii. Elektronnyi resurs [Methods of bibliometric analysis of scientific publications. Available at: http://www.gpntb.ru/win/inter-events/crimea2014/disk/073.pdf.
- Sapozhnikov S.P., Golenkov A.V., Kozlov V.A. Indeksiruemye za ru-bezhom publikatsii uchenykh-medikov Chuvashii (po rezul’tatam poiska v Medline) [Chuvash medical publications indexed abroad (based on Medline search results)]. Acta Medica Eurasica, 2015, no 1, pp. 26–31. Available at: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/single/2015/1/5.
- Sapozhnikov S.P., Golenkov A.V. Prioritetnye mediko-biologicheskie issledovaniya v Chuvashii po dannym naukometricheskogo analiza publikatsii [Priority medicobiological researches in Chuvashia according to the scientometric analysis of publications]. Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta, 2014, no. 2, pp. 351–356.
- Starodubov V.I., Kurakova N.G., Tsvetkova L.A. Novye kriterii re-zul’tativnosti akademicheskoi i vuzovskoi meditsinskoi nauki v Rossii [New criteria of yield efficiency of academic and high school medical science in Russia]. Sotsial’nye aspekty zdorov’ya naseleniya [Social aspects of public health], 2011, no. 2(18), pp. 1.
- Griesinger G., Schultz L., Diedrich K. Publication productivity in IVF in Europe, 1990–2006. Reprod. Biomed. Online, 2009, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 452–45
- Kovacević J., Sogorić S., Dzakula A. Health system research in the Republic of Croatia 1990-2010. Acta Med. Croatica, 2010, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 341–34
- Letchford, Moat H.S., Preis T. The advantage of short paper titles. The Royal society open science, 2015, vol. 2, iss. 86. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1098/rsos.150266.
- Mazboudi M., Ben Abdelaziz A. Medical research productivity of Lebanon: a bibliometric study of papers indexed in Medline, 1985–2004. Tunis Med., 2010, 88, no. 8, pp. 579–585.
- Golenkov Andrey V.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of Department of Psychiatry, Medical Psychology and Neurology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Kozlov Vadim A.
- Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor of Department Medical Biology with a Course in Microbiology and Virology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sapozhnikov Sergey P.
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of Department Medical Biology with a Course in Microbiology and Virology, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
Sapozhnikov S., Golenkov A., Kozlov V. Scientometric analysis of biomedical publications Chuvashia’s scientists, indexed in WoS and Scopus (2014–2018) [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2019. – №2. P. 1-8. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2019/2/1/