Pavlova A., Bogomolov D., Savin A., Pavlov A., Larev Z., Ivanov L., Semenov G.
Some morphological markers in death from complications of alcoholic disease cerebral form
The aim of the research was to study clinical and pathomorphological changes in some parts of the brain and their thanatogeneses. One of the reasons for alcoholism increase is its late diagnosis: either after alcoholism ascertaining by narcologists or after ascertaining somatoneurological pathology (cirrhosis, encephalo-polyneuropathy, etc.) by other specialists. The authors performed analysis of medico-legal diagnoses in 448 forensic expert's statements, where alcohol was detected in different concentrations; the cause of death in 19 (3,9%) cases was chronic alcohol intoxication. It was noted as accompanying or background in 272 (55,7%) cases of death. Other cases were due to alcohol poisoning – 197 (40,3%). Сhronic alcohol intoxication is characterized by cardiovascular system involvement, while acute alcohol intoxication is characterized by cerebral and pulmonary- cerebral types of thanatogenesis.
- Bogomolov, D.V., Pavlov A.L., Panchenko L.F., Semenov G.G., Pavlov A.L. Tanatologicheskaya otsenka morfologicheskikh izmenenii golovnogo mozga pri alkogol’noi bolezni [Thanatological assessment of morphological changes of the brain in alcoholic disease]. Narkologiya, 2006, no. 11, pp. 45-47.
- Bogomolov D.V., Putintsev V.A., Pavlova A.Z., Pavlov A.L., Larev Z.V. Progeriya, kak obshchepatologicheskoe obosnovanie alkogol’noi entsefalopatii [Progeria, as a general pathological basis for alcoholic encephalopathy]. Narkologiya, 2013, vol. 12, no. 3(135), pp. 74–76.
- Bonitenko E.Yu. Ostrye otravleniya ehtanolom i ego surrogatami Acute poisoning with ethanol and its surrogates]. St. Petersburg, 2005, 35 p.
- Kumar G.L., Rudbeck L, eds. Immunohistochemical (IHC) Staining Methods. 5th Carpinteria, CA, Dako North America, 2009 (Rus. ed.: Frank G.A., Malkov P.G., ed. Immunogistokhimicheskie metody. Moscow, 2011, 224 p.).
- Кorzhevskii D.E. Teoreticheskie osnovy i prakticheskoe primenenie metodov immunogistokhimii [The theoretical basis and practical application of techniques of immunohistochemistry]. St. Petersburg, Spetslit Publ., 2012, 111 p.
- Martyinenko A.A. Psihoprofilaktika na promyishlennom predpriyatii: avtoref. dis. … dokt. med. nauk названияPsychoprophylaxis in an industrial enterprise. Abstract Doct. Diss.]. Moscow, 1989, 41 p.
- Ivanets N.N., Annokhina I.P., eds. Narkologiya. Natsional’noe rukovodstvo [ National Manual]. Moscow, 2009, 720 p.
- Pavlov A.L., Pavlova A.Z., Bogomolov D.V., Larev Z.V., Trofimova I.N. Morfologicheskie izmeneniya organov pri razlichnykh formakh alkogol’noi bolezni [Morphological changes in organs with various forms of alcoholic illness]. Voprosy narkologii, 2012, no. 3, pp. 34–40.
- Sivukhina E.V. Krupnokletochnye yadra gipotalamusa pri khronicheskoi alkogol’noi intoksikatsii (eksperimental’noe i kliniko-morfologicheskoe issledovaniya): avtoref. dis. … kand. med. nauk [Large-cell nuclei of the hypothalamus in chronic alcohol intoxication (experimental and clinico-morphological research. Abstract Doct. Diss.]. Volgograd, 2004, 21 p.
- Bogomolov Dmitry Valerievich
- doctor of medical sciences, chief researcher, Russian Center for Forensic Medicine, Russia, Moscow
- Ivanov Leonid Nikolaevich
- doctor of medicine, normal and pathological physiology department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary
- Larev Zakhar Vasilievich
- general and clinical morphology and forensic medicine department senior lecturer, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Pavlova Albina Zakharovna
- doctor of medicine, professor, chief researcher, Russian Center for Forensic Medicine, Russia, Moscow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pavlov Andrey Leonidovich
- neurologist, Center for Medical and Social Rehabilitation of Cerebral Palsy in the Moscow Department of Health, Russia, Moscow
- Savin Aleksey Alekseevich
- doctor of medicine, medical faculty nervous diseases department professor, A.I. Evdokimov Moscow University of Medicine and Dentistry, Russia, Moscow
- Semenov Geliy Gelievich
- candidate of medical sciences, corpses examination department doctor forensic expert, Republican Bureau of Forensic Medicine, Russia, Cheboksary
Pavlova A., Bogomolov D., Savin A., Pavlov A., Larev Z., Ivanov L., Semenov G. Some morphological markers in death from complications of alcoholic disease cerebral form [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2017. – №4. P. 51-58. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2017/4/8/.