Gazymov M., Filippov D., Gusev R., Kostina T., Volkov A.
Chronic renal failure as a consequence of bladder diverticulum
16 patients having bladder diverticulum, including 5 children, who underwent timely diagnostics preventing the possibility of developing renal failure, passed surgical treatment. All adult patients (11 patients) were diagnosed already at the stage of complications in the form of chronic kidney failure due to low-symptomatic manifestations of the disease and incomplete examination of patients.
- Antonyan I.M., Nikitenko I.V. Khirurgicheskoe lechenie divertikulov mochevogo puzyrya [Surgical treatment of diverticula of the bladder]. Pric. of VII Int. Sci. Cong. «Urolithiasis». Kharkov,1999, p. 282–289.
- Babich A. Raspoznavanie diagnosticheskikh oshibok v khode urologicheskikh operatsii [Recognition of diagnostic errors during urological operations]. Budapest, 1984, pp. 141–142.
- Georgadze N.V., Shanidze L.I. Divertikulez mochevogo puzyrya u rebenka [Diverticulosis of the urinary bladder in a child]. Vestnik khirurgii [Herald of Surgery], 1988, no. 4, pp. 96–97.
- Lopatkin N.A., Lyulko A.V. Anomalii mochepolovoi sistemy [Anomalies of the genitourinary system]. Kiev, 1987, pp. 226–230.
- Osipov I.B., Babloyan A.S., Golovko Yu.I., Akurio T. Divertikuly mochevogo puzyrya u detei [Diverticulum of the urinary bladder in children]. Kliicheskaya khirurgiya, 1987, no. 6, pp. 45–47.
- Filippov David Stanislavovich
- candidate of medical sciences, general surgery and oncology department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary
- Gazymov Minvaley Mingaleevich
- doctor of medical sciences, general surgeons and oncology department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Gusev Roman Victorovich
- candidate of medical sciences, urological unit head, City Pediatric Hospital № 3, Russia, Cheboksary
- Kostina Tatiana
- children's doctor urologist-andrologist, Republican Pediatric Clinical Hospital, Russia, Cheboksary
- Volkov Anatoly Nikandrovich
- doctor of medical sciences, surgical diseases department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary
Gazymov M., Filippov D., Gusev R., Kostina T., Volkov A. Chronic renal failure as a consequence of bladder diverticulum [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2017. – №3. P. 13-17. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2017/3/2/.