Sycheva T., Kurus I., Shukhtueva D.
Dynamics of cognitive and psychoemotional disorders in patients with acute disorder of cerebral circulation at art-therapy
The aim of the work is to trace the dynamics of cognitive and psychoemotional disorders in patients with ONMC during art therapy. The study was conducted on the basis of the City Clinical Hospital No. 2 in Novosibirsk. To diagnose cognitive dysfunctions, the BNECS method (author I.M. Tonkonogiy, Yu.V. Mikadze) was used, and the Hospital Alarm and Depression Scale (HADS, authors A.S. Zigmond and R. P.Snaith) was used to identify and assess the severity of depression and anxiety. The state of cognitive functions of patients in about half of cases (52%) remains normal after a stroke, 43% show mild degree of defect and 3% average degree of cognitive defect. Most of all, the following functions suffer: recognition of unfinished images, finding the similarity between objects and attention. One of the lowest indicators was revealed on the «Attention» scale. Many patients after a stroke had not been able to sustain attention for a long time at the required level. The positive dynamics of the psychoemotional state, reduction of anxiety and depression during art therapy was revealed. Art therapy using the mandala method is recommended for use in psychotherapeutic work with patients with ADCC.
- Zakharov V.V. Kognitivnye narusheniya pri sosudistykh zabolevaniyakh golovnogo mozga [Cognitive impairment in vascular diseases of the brain]. Consilium Medicum, 2012, no.9, pp. 38–43.
- Ovchinnikov A.A., Sultanova A.N., Sycheva T.Yu. Osobennosti sotsial‘noi adaptatsii u lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorov‘ya [Features of social adaptation in persons with disabilities]. Meditsina i obrazovanie v Sibiri [Medicine and Education in Siberia], 2015, no. 6. Available at: http://www.ngmu.ru/cozo/mos/article/text_full.php?id=1937 (Accessed: 22.03.2017).
- Tonkonogii I.M. Kratkoe neiropsikhologicheskoe obsledovanie kognitivnoi sfery (KNOKS) [Short neuropsychological examination of the cognitive sphere (SNECS)]. Moscow, PER SE Publ., 2010, 69 p.
- Yakhno N.N. Kognitivnye narusheniya v nevrologicheskoi klinike [Cognitive impairment in the neurological clinic]. Nevrologicheskii zhurnal [Neurological Journal] 2006. № 11. pp. 4–12.
- Rayner S. Why colouring books are red hot in Self-help right now. Psychology Today, 2015, no. 47, pp. 2–17.
- Сычева Татьяна Юрьевна
- кандидат педагогических наук, доцент кафедры клинической психологии, Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia, Novosibirsk (email@example.com)
- Kurus Irina Alexandrovna
- clinical psychologists department lecturer, Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia, Novosibirsk (kurus_i.a.@mail.ru)
- Shukhtueva Daria Olegovna
- clinical psychologist, Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia, Novosibirsk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sycheva Tatiana Yurievna
- candidate of pedagogical sciences, clinical psychology department associate professor , Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia, Novosibirsk (email@example.com)
Sycheva T., Kurus I., Shukhtueva D. Dynamics of cognitive and psychoemotional disorders in patients with acute disorder of cerebral circulation at art-therapy [Electronic resource] // Acta medica Eurasica. – 2017. – №2. P. 24-29. – URL: http://acta-medica-eurasica.ru/en/single/2017/2/5/.