On October 5–7, 2017, the 4th Congress of Ultrasound Diagnostic Specialists of the Volga Federal District will take place in Cheboksary. The organizers of the congress are: the Russian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostics Specialists in Medicine; The Ministry of Health of the Chuvash Republic; FSBEI of HE I.N. Ulyanov Chuvash State University ; Medical Association of the Chuvash Republic.
An application for a training event has been submitted to the Commission for Assessment of the Compliance of Training Measures and Materials for Continuing Medical Education (NMO) with the established requirements of the Coordination Council for the Development of Continuing Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The leading experts of ultrasound diagnostics will speak at the Congress, who will present information on the latest world achievements in ultrasound diagnostics. A unique opportunity to get answers from leading experts to your questions will be provided during the “Questions and Answers” sessions, discussions on problematic specialty topics. Within the framework of the Congress, an international exhibition will be held, at which domestic and foreign companies will present the latest developments in ultrasonic diagnostic equipment.
Theme of the congress:
- Topic 1. Ultrasound diagnosis in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology
- Topic 2. Ultrasound diagnosis in cardiology
- Topic 3. Ultrasound diagnosis in angiology
- Topic 4. Ultrasound diagnosis in gastroenterology
- Topic 5. Ultrasound diagnostics in uronephrology
- Topic 6. Ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of the endocrine and mammary glands
- Topic 7. Ultrasound diagnosis in pediatrics
- Topic 8. Ultrasound diagnosis in oncology
- Topic 9. Ultrasound diagnosis of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues
- Topic 10. Ultrasound diagnosis in neurology, ophthalmology and other areas of ultrasound diagnosis
- Topic 11. Ultrasonic elastography in the framework of multiparameter ultrasound diagnosis
- Topic 12. Ultrasound contrast agents in the framework of multiparameter ultrasound diagnosis
- Topic 13. Invasive interventions under ultrasound control
- Topic 14. Ultrasound diagnosis and evidence-based medicine
- Topic 15. Organizational issues of ultrasound diagnostics
Dates: October 5–7, 2017
Venue: Chuvash State Opera and Ballet Theater
Address: 1, Moskovsky Prospect, Cheboksary , 428015