The editorial board of the journal Acta medica Eurasica accepts only original, previously unpublished articles.
The author’s original paper should be submitted in both hard- and soft copy forms. The hard-copy should be paginated, and its title page should bear the author’s signature and the date.
Author must provide the following original documents for publishing an article to the editors :
- the author’s original paper with the signatures of all authors, the decryption of signatures and the date on the first page;
- the author’s application (download the form);
- the author’s profiles (download the form);
- the supervisor petition (for authors of articles that do not have academic degrees).
The specified documents and the author’s original paper can be brought to the editor in person or sent to the editorial office by mail (15a, Moskovsky Prospect, Cheboksary, 428015)
Sending articles, applications and forms to the e-mail of the publication means acceptance by the author of the conditions public offer on the provision of services for the publication of articles.
Author’s originals are prepared using a computer in Microsoft Word (files of type doc and docx). A4 paper size, margins: 4 cm to the right and left, 4.5 cm from the top, 5.7 cm from the bottom, 3 cm from the edge to the header, red line 0.75 cm.
Rules for articles writing
The structure of the manuscript should follow the template given below.
(depending on the type of work):
- classification indices: Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) and Library Bibliographic Classifier (BBK). For consultation on the definition of UDC and BBK indices, you can contact the department of library processing of documents and the organization of catalogs of ChGU at the address: ul. University, 38 (Library building, room 208), by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and tel. 45-02-45 (30-37). Advice on the assignment of classification indexes are provided only if there are keywords, annotations and information about the authors (full name, position and place of work);
- the initials and surname of the authors;
- article title;
- keywords (you must specify keywords – from 5 to 10, contributing to indexing articles in search engines);
- the abstract of the article (the abstract should correspond to the structure of the article. The volume of the text of the abstract should be within 100-200 words);
- the author’s initials and surname in English (full name must be written as in a foreign passport or as in previously published articles. Authors who publish for the first time and do not have a passport should use the BSI transliteration standard);
- the full text of the article (the text of the article should be structured. The structure of the full text of the manuscript describing the results of original research should follow the generally accepted template and contain headings: introduction (relevance), purpose, materials and methods (statistical analysis), results, discussion, conclusions) ;
- reference bibliographic list (the list is constructed alphabetically, it is recommended to have the records first in the language of the publication in which it is included in the list, then in other languages. Sources should be typed in Arial font size 8 pt. When making the list of references, you should be guided by GOST 7.0.5-2008 “Bibliographic reference. General requirements and drafting rules “. References to sources in the text are given in square brackets, for example , [1. C. 5]);
- transliterated references list: download clearance rules
- information about the authors (typed in bold Arial size 9 in Russian and English languages in the nominative case in the following form: Last name, first name, patronymic – academic degree, position, place of work, country, city, e-mail);
- Drawings (graphs, charts, diagrams, drawings and other illustrations drawn by means of MS Office) should be contrasting and sharp. Together with the article, it is necessary to send the “sources” of these objects to the editor, i.e. files with the extensions of the programs in which they were created. The volume of graphic material should be minimal (except for works where it is justified by the nature of the study). Each figure must be placed in the text and be accompanied by a numbered figure caption. Figure captions are Arial font size 8 pt. References to figures in the text are required.
- Photographs, screen prints of monitors (screenshots) and other unpainted illustrations should be sent to the editor separately as files of the formats * .jpeg, * .bmp, * .gif. In this case, the image resolution should be at least 300 dpi.
Formulation of formulas and letters in the text
Formulas are typed in the formula editor Microsoft Equation. The font for Greek letters is Symbol, for all others – Arial, basic size 10 pt, large index 7 pt, small 5 pt. Latin letters are typed in italics, letters of the Greek alphabet and Cyrillic alphabet are written in direct font, matrix, vectors, operators designations are bold typeface
Formulas are located in the center of the page. The formula number is placed at the right edge. Only the formulas referenced are numbered.
When choosing units of physical quantities, it is recommended to adhere to the international system of units of SI.
Tables should be placed in the text of the article. References to tables in the text are required. Tables should have a numbered heading and clearly marked columns that are convenient and readable. These tables should not duplicate the information presented in the text of the article. The text in the tables is typed in Arial font size of 8 pt, the title is bold.
Articles that are not complied with these rules are returned without consideration. The return of the manuscript to the author for revision does not mean that the article has been accepted for publication. After receiving the modified text, the manuscript is again considered by the editorial board. The author should return the revised text together with the original copy of the article, as well as responses to all comments. The date of receipt is the day the editorial staff receives the final version of the article.
For investment of work related to the technical formatting of articles, you should use the template.
After opening a template in Word, a document is created in which all article formats (paper format, typeface and font size used, order of presentation) will comply with the rules for formatting articles.